But it simply won’t work, because 95% of the people simply don't refer. And the remaining 5% of them can’t possibly refer the entire matrix of 10,000+ people all by themselves. Remember, it is A LOT easier for each person to refer 5 people, than it is for 1 person to refer 15,000+ people!.
If you have not been changing your way of referring, it is time to do so now! Get Forced Team Support and Forced Refer System to Build Your Business with Reality-Networkers
The Reality-Networkers CommunityThe Reality-Networkers is an online community where internet networkers come to build an active team for the purpose of venturing into any program together to profit. If you have been jumping from programs to programs, marketing from scratch to refer new people to join those programs every single time, then perhaps it's time to start building a team that'll last forever to enter into any future programs with you. Does the concept work ?
The Reality-Networkers has been online for over 9 years, since 2004. Has a membership base of 4.2 million networkers world-wide and is still growing strong everyday for one simple reason - the concept works! A lot of members have already achieved success from this concept and it's time for you to get hold of that success too!
The Reality-Networker's Weekly Referral ContestThe weekly referral contest has drawn alot of interests and drive alot of The Reality-Networkers members to build their team faster. This Referral Contest is a bonus for new members to earn some income while building their team. Every Referral can earn you 2 Activity Points, and can be earned by doing one of the following:
- Visited and Spend enough time on the Success Wizard and Step by Step Reports
- Communicated with the upline / downline a certain number of times
- Have logged in a certain number of days during their 14 day trial
- Been getting visits to their referral url a certain number of times
- Have visited other links in the member area such as Hot Program, Tools Report, etc.
The Prize Level of Weekly Referral ContestPrize : 1st $400, 2nd $300, 3rd $250, 4th $200, 5th $150, 6th $100, 7th $50, 8th $25, 9th-10th Free Upgrade credit
Reality-Networker's GoalsReality-Networkers is not another get rich program. We’re not here to compete with other opportunities. Reality-Networkers is where all new and experienced marketers gathered to contribute whatever they can to the entire group to truly maximize the potential of online marketing system.
With Your own team of active promoters, it does not matter what kind of matrices are out there, and it does not matter what kind of bonuses they’re giving out. You will be able to take Your entire team of people to join all of them, and finally be able to earn that millions of dollars in the last level of every matrices out there.